Warning: Last items in stock!
This Poster shows a Cretaceous Ocean off the coast of Angola (Africa), about 90 Millions years ago.
The Illustration is based on fossil findings at the coast of Iembe / Angola, it shows:
- a dead Sauropod (basal Titanosauriform)
- Tylosaurus, from the family of Mosasaurs
- Angolasaurus, from the species of Mosasaurs
- Angolachelys, Sea Turtle
- Plesiosaurier from the species of Elasmosaurs
- Ptychodus, prehistoric Shark
- Enchodus, prehistoric Fish with large fangs
- Pterosaurs from the Group of Azdarchidae
This Illustration was achieved under the scientific Supervision of Octavio Mateus.
Dimensions of the Poster:
84,1 cm wide
59,4 cm high
- excellent printing quality
- Mat lacquer coated